One great feature of UMix is managing all your business locations in one, easy place.
- This procedure is for adding a new
UMix location. If you simply want a player for an existing
UMix location, just submit a support request
to tell us, and we'll take it from there.
Adding a new location is simple.
- Press the + icon.
- Fill out the information.
- Press Continue.
- Review and Save, which automatically sends a message to us to fill your order.
If you select Yes for "Buy from UMix" we'll send an invoice for a Black Box player. If you select No, and want to use your own PC, follow these steps:
- Save the newly added location.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab and download the installer package.
- Install the player on the PC you want to act as your player.
- On the player, navigate to the Information tab and note the player's serial number.
- Enter it in the Serial Number column for the newly added location. If you don't see the column, select it using the drop-down on the top right.
- You prefer a Kindle to the Black Box.
- You have a spare player you want to use.
- This is a "Extra Location." To us that means it's a player used at the SAME physical address, as another player. Extra Locations bill at only $10 per month for Zone A music, so we need to know that to invoice the correct amount.
Add a Location
Customers who manage a few locations may want to group them to play specific music or messages for a particular group of locations. You can group locations for any reason. The benefit of groups is that after they are set up, you can return later to ...
Add Wifi to the UMix Box
Connect your UMix Music Player to any monitor using an HDMI cable. Connect a USB Mouse. Keyboard is optional. Note: Do not connect it to a laptop. That will not work. NOTE: If you tell us your Wifi settings before we ship your system, we can do ...
UMix Domains and User Portals
UMix Domains and User Portals Domains umix.com - (formerly umixmedia.com - until November, 2023) This domain is used for our main portal where new and existing customers can find us, and access a link to our logon page. myumix.com - This domain is ...
Our Invoicing Policies
The Basics Our goal is accuracy in billing and transparency for all transactions. UMix sends an email with the invoice attached as a PDF for all billing transactions. We do not mail invoices. Subscriptions must be in a paid up, current status for ...
The UMix Billing Portal
For the convenience of our customers, UMix maintains a billing portal where customers can view, pay and download invoices. The portal is located here: https://accounting.umixmedia.com/portal/ It uses a different login from myumix.com. Feel free to ...