- Pick playlists you want to hear (check boxes)
- Add playlists to your schedule (drag/drop)
- Add a schedule(s) to your Program (drop-down list)
- Associate a Program with each location (drop-down list)
The playlists you see on the right side are the ones you checked when you selected playlists with check boxes. Simply drag the playlist into the weekly view, expand it to meet your desired start and stop times, and use the controls to fill out the week.
You can save the schedule as one of two different types, weekly recurring (goes on forever) or with start and stop dates. We recommend that all customers have at least one weekly recurring schedule saved. Additional, seasonal schedules can be created later with start and stop dates.
Here are some tips
- Don't waste songs. Playlists are large, but not unlimited. Don't schedule them 24/7 unless your business is open 24/7. Not wasting songs will reduce repeats heard by employees.
- Don't get too detailed. We see customers create schedules with 25 playlists scheduled for 30 minutes or an hour each. This does little more than create too much inconsistency. Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, are generally all you need for day-parts.
- Think in reverse. First think about your customer demographics and then work your way backwards. Pick music you think your customers might want to hear. This varies for every business, and is why UMix is gives you the control to do as you wish.
Six Business Music Scheduling Hacks
In this post, we’ll share six business music scheduling hacks that will help you get the most from your business music service. First Our Assumptions Your music service enables scheduling of playlists. Your broad objective is to maximize the value of ...
Programming music is Step 3 of the process described in Top View - How UMix Works. Pick playlists you want to hear (check boxes) Add playlists to your schedule (drag/drop) Add a schedule(s) to your Program (drop-down list) Associate a Program with ...
Message Schedules set the message playback routine. Press Schedules under Messages, and then press the button called Build New Message Schedule. Make your selections for messages or lists, dates and times, days of the week and and message ...
Understanding the UMix Music Player
The UMix Music Player The UMix Player - is a piece of software. It is our unique, proprietary music and message player software that works only with the UMix website and a UMix Subscriber Account. It's job is simple. It receives information and ...
Music Player Downloads and Installation Instructions
Music Player software apps are attached below. Download the zip, extract the file, and install it. Make your selection depending on your operating system requirement. Windows UMix Music Player Version 9.1 - Windows 10 and 11. Android UMix Music ...