UMix Domains and User Portals
UMix Domains and User Portals
- umix.com - (formerly umixmedia.com - until November, 2023) This domain is used for our main portal where new and existing customers can find us, and access a link to our logon page.
- myumix.com - This domain is used for our back end music management system. It's where you can log in to manage your locations, music, digital signage and messages.
In order to provide Subscribers with the highest possible level of service and best overall experience, UMix operates three distinct customer portals, each at a unique URL.
- Music and Digital Signage Administration
- Billing and Payments
Separate URLs and logins allow UMix to provide easy, direct access for your unique users (admin, billing, technical). We think it best supports our simple objective to serve you the best way we possibly can.
Feel free to use the same ID and password at each URL.
Music and Digital Signage Administration
- Purpose - Login here to view and manage all locations, and content playback for Music and Digital Signage.
- Access - Every Subscriber has one Admin account who is in complete control of the account. Admin may add additional users, who have the same access with one exception. They are not able to add/edit/delete other users. See here for more information.
- Purpose - This link is to the home screen for our Knowledge Base (KB) and Support Request system. Login here to raise any new questions or issues. You can also see any issues you may have raised using your same email address. It is the singular channel we provide to open any and all communication - no matter the issue. It could be billing, technical issue, music question - anything. Operating this way enables us to respond in a timely, accurate way while maintaining a complete permanent record of all issues to which we, and you may refer back to at any time.
- Access - Anyone can access our KB and may add support requests. A request can be submitted without an account, but we highly recommend you create a user account so you can track all of your history of support items. No one can remember everything, and being able to see an old request may come in handy.
Billing and Payments
- Purpose - Provide secure, one-stop easy access to all invoices and payments. Enable customers to update their billing information.
- Access - Every Subscriber Account has an account in our billing system because we create that account. Additional users may be added. Just submit a request to UMix Support.
The UMix Billing Portal
For the convenience of our customers, UMix maintains a billing portal where customers can view, pay and download invoices. The portal is located here: https://accounting.umixmedia.com/portal/ It uses a different login from myumix.com. Feel free to ...
Your UMix Account
Close or Re-open Your Account To close or reopen your account, just send a support request. Reset Password Click here and follow the process. Add More Users Your UMix account has two types of Users: Subscriber Admin - has complete control and ...
Understanding UMix "Failover"
First some background to help this make sense to you. UMix is a "streaming" music service. Streaming implies something very specific in terms of music licensing and how songs can be handled in compliance with U.S. copyright law. Songs we play at ...
How the UMix System Works
What's Required? For either Music or Digital Signage, the UMix system requires two components: The UMix Player Software - Windows or Android for Music or Digital Signage. A UMix Subscriber Account Those two things work in tandem to bring you the ...
UMix Playlists are playlists that we create and maintain. Some include songs only by major label artists, some are indie only, and still others contain a combination. Below we show the Major Label tab (left side menu). Main categories on the top of ...